Friday, December 7, 2018

Fab Friday 152

Hi stampers!  Happy Friday!  It's time for another Fab Friday challenge.  Time really does need to slow down for the holidays!  Too many things to do!  Anyone else feel me?  But since it is time, here's the challenge!


I kind of loooove these colors!  I know five is a lot but these are so gorgeous together and perfect for the holidays!  I was inspired by my friend Charlet, and a stunning card she posted this week!  The Dashing Along Designer Series Paper was a promotion earlier this year but has made a comeback while supplies last!



If you didn't grab it the first time around, you totally should, for this print alone!  I had forgotten about it, so I dug it out just for this page!  The DSP is actually Garden Green but you know what I love about SU is the ability to mix and match with your projects and this works just perfectly here.


I made a wreath very easily using my two sets of dies and then stamped the leaf image right over.  It looked too naked otherwise :-)  For a few finishing details, I used the sprig punch and some glimmer paper as well as our metallic pearls.  I just love this one!

I hope you like this color combo and will give it a try at Fab Friday yourself!  Make sure to check out what the rest of the team did, too!

Happy stamping!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...