Monday, December 10, 2018

Mailable Monday - Well Not Really

Hi stampers!  Happy Monday!  What a weekend!  December is always a busy and exciting month but this weekend was particularly exciting!  On Sunday I had a class using the Tags & Tidings Bundle and the Midwest South Demonstrator District Manager, Chad Williams came to my class!  I mean my third class in the last five years?  Yeah, no pressure :-)  Hahaha!  The class was small but mighty and I hope they liked the tags.  I'll be sharing them later this week!

And then last night, we had a little meet and greet for Tulsa area demos which was really nice to meet some new friends in the area!

Now on to today's card.  So it IS simple but it's not mailable due to it's size.  But, this time of year, it's a great little card to throw in a package or gift bag!  It's amazing how many little gifts come up and it's nice to have some options for those!  I'll be making some more of these with our Narrow Notecards!


I don't always decorate my envelopes but these are so cute, I just had to!  And I love the bright colors.  Since this set is photopolymer, it's a breeze to line everything up!

Do yourself a favor and go whip up a few narrow note cards now to have on hand for your holiday giving!

Happy stamping!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...