Friday, September 27, 2019

Fab Friday 173

Hi stampers!  Happy Friday!  It's time for another challenge over at Fab Friday!  It's a sketch this time around and I really love it!


I grabbed From Our House To Yours off of my shelf!  This is an adorable little set and I thought it would be so cute here, and it was!  Again, you can find the supplies linked on my FB group!  If you don't follow, please do so!


I wouldn't normally use all of these colors together but I think they work!  The picture doesn't do it justice!  It won't stop raining long enough to get a good photo!

This card is destined to my best friend who I miss daily!  The inside says "our hearts are next door."  I love that!!!! <3 p="">
Made sure yo check out what the rest of the team did and play along!

Happy stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...