Friday, September 6, 2019

Wicked Spiders

Hi stampers!  Happy Friday!  I'm using the Wonderfully Wicked Stamp Set again.  I forgot I'd made this way back before I went to Illinois and it's the perfect time to share since the Stampin' Through the Catalog Challenge yesterday was this stamp set!

I actually only used the sentiment stamps and then incorporated the Wicked Dies.  I don't really like spiders, in fact, I hate them (and some BIG ones live in Oklahoma....yikes) but these guys are pretty cute!


I like the combination of black, gray, grape and mango for Halloween, too!  The Monster Bash DSP may not be in the same suite as this bundle but it sure works great!

I'm off to try to stay out of the way of the painters who are here to paint my cabinets!  Eeeeeeeeppppp!  I'm so excited!

Happy stamping! Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...