Wednesday, November 13, 2019

Gingham and Apples

Hi stampers!  Happy Wednesday!  I've switched gears back to a fall card today even though it's still freezing :-)

It took me a long time to get the Come To Gather DSP but I finally did and I'm so glad!  I just love this peacock gingham.  I also love the apples from Harvest Hellos so I used some Sponge Daubers to make a couple.  All you need to do for these is start with the lightest color and then add the darker one.  Circular motions work the best to blend well.


I just love all of these colors together!  You can find the full supply list in my FB group!

Happy stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...