Friday, November 8, 2019

Fab Friday 176

Hi stampers!  Happy Friday!  Sorry I've been MIA!  It's been a crazy few weeks.  Ian got sick, we went to Illinois, came home for three days and then few to Disneyland and San Diego (Jon had a work event).  We came home just before Halloween and the time change and I just haven't caught up with my life yet :-)  I'm kind of always behind though, ha!

Anyway, I'm hoping to get back into the groove and Fab Friday is helping me out today, forcing me to stamp and share!



It's kind of a fall combo I think.  My apple has blushing bride in it, although you can't see as much of it as I'd like.


I have to laugh and tell you a bit of a funny story!  I went to make this card early Thursday morning (thinking look at me go of course)  because Jon had a medical appointment later in the day that would take most of my time (he's fine).  I stamped an "apple" and used my daubers to color it in and just wasn't happy with it.  I kept looking at it and could NOT figure it out.  It finally dawned on me.... :-)

Make sure to check out what the rest of the team did and play along!  If you're looking for the supply list, make sure you follow me in my FB group as that's where those live now!

Happy stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...