Friday, January 3, 2020

Big Day

Hi stampers!  Happy new year!  I've taken the last couple of weeks off to spend time with my family in Illinois for the holidays and it's been great.  I'm blogging today from the hospital as my step dad is having a little surgery (also why I stayed so long) so I'd appreciate if you could say a few prayers for him.  Anyway, I'm at least keeping myself busy here letting you know about EVERYTHING going on and there's a LOT!

First off, the 2020 January - June Mini Catalog is live!  There's so much fun stuff in here!


Place an order of $50 and you'll earn Sale A Bration rewards!  Woohoo, free stuff!


You can also earn an exclusive stamp set by hosting a class or party with me or by placing a qualifying order!  This set is so cute!


And finally, take the plunge and sign up!  You'll get all the normal benefits at our amazing price PLUS a fantastic mini paper cutter and DSP sampler!



If you have questions about any of this, just let me know!  I'd be happy to help you!

Happys tamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...