Wednesday, January 8, 2020

Starting Simply

Hi stampers!  Edited to add:  I've been trying to post this for two days!  For some reason this picture would act like it imported on my Mac but I couldn't find the image anywhere!  OY!  Finally, here we go!

My first official post of 2020!  I'm going to start off simply this week (after being in Illinois for over two weeks...so you can imagine what my house looks like after unpacking a car full of Christmas haha)!  The January-June Mini Catalog went live this week and I'm so excited about it!


I whipped up this cute but super simple card before I left home for the holidays!  I had to use the Bonanza Birthday Stamp Set first!



I'll admit, they look a little freaky without their faces on but they ares to stinkin' cute!  Just add some ink and a notecard and you have a cute little birthday card.  What kid wouldn't love this cute guy?


Off to organize and unpack some more.  I'm so far behind!

Happy stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...