Friday, October 23, 2020

Fab Friday 200

Hi stampers!  Happy Friday from the farm!  Well for a minute, Ian and I are actually headed back to Oklahoma this morning!  But, it's time for another challenge at Fab Friday!  It's actually our 200th challenge, can you believe that?  We aren't doing anything special because honestly, I'm at my limit with 2020 and virtual kindergarten :-)  But, it should be a fun Halloween challenge I think.  Of course I'm sure some of you will do other things with it that will knock our socks off!



 And here's my card!


I went kind of simple because I was getting ready to leave for Illinois but I really love how it turned out.  I kind of went for a rainbow effect!  I love these colors and I love that this card is a good mix of fun and creepy!

Please check out what the rest of the team did and play along!

Happy stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...