Wednesday, October 14, 2020

Shrinky Dink Shaker Card

Hi stampers!  I'm actually blogging today, can you believe it?  I wanted to blog this card because I made a video. And the card is really cool :-)  Not only did I make a video but I actually managed to edit it AND do a voiceover!  Who am I???  I really want to make more videos and do a better job at them so we will see what happens!  Let me know what you think!

But first, let's take a look at the card.


ACK!  Isn't it so cute?  Do you see those cute little cups of cocoa???  I just love them!  I used Shrinky Dink plastic to stamp and make them.  Funny story, I was super excited and showed Jon and he was less than impressed.  Turns out, he thought I got them from Stampin' Up and just shrunk them myself, he didn't realize I stamped and colored them and then shrunk them.  He was much more impressed once I informed him.  What in the world would be the point of buying them like that then shrinking them?  Hahah!

I used the Warm Hugs Bundle for this card.  All of the little elements in this set would looks so cute shrunk up.

Anyway, I filmed a video for you about how I made them although not the whole card for time's sake.  It's my first time doing a voiceover so please be kind :-)  It was odd basically talking to myself while watching the video back.  And I did actually narrate the video while I filmed in case it didn't work out so there's a few gestures in the video.  Now that I know I can do a voiceover I'll have to work on getting rid of the gestures while filming :-)  


Please let me know if you enjoyed the video and if you're going to try some shrinky dinks!

Happy stamping!

1 comment:

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...