Thursday, February 23, 2012

Hey hey, it's my birthday!

Hi stampers!  So today is my birthday:-)  Someone on facebook wished me happy birthday and asked if I was going to spend all day making myself birthday cards!  LOL!  I think that sounds like a FABULOUS birthday to me!  Sadly, I have to work today but maybe I'll stamp tonight.  My birthday didn't seem to bother me too much last year...I could say I was 30....NOW, I'm IN my 30's....not liking that so much, hahaha!  That "s" on the end is freaking me out a bit, hahahaha! 

Anyway, I SHOULD have a birthday card to share today but I don't!  I realized I have not made a birthday card since I don't know when!  So, birthday cards are on the to do list for sure!  I do have a thank you card that I whipped up yesterday though.
Stampin' Supplies:
Stamps:  Apothecary art, elementary elegance (SAB), fabulous phrases
Paper:  Very vanilla, lucky limeade, pool party, calypso coral, everyday enchantment DSP (SAB)
Ink:  Crumb cake, basic gray, lucky limeade, pool party, calypso coral. staz-on
Accessories:  Labels collection framelits, adorning accents edgelits and embossing folders, polka dots embossing folder, itty bitty punch pack, basic pearls

I just love this pattern out of the SAB paper!  It's very vintage wall paper-ey to me!  I did lots of sponging on this card to fit with the vintage theme and I also stamped the birds after stamping each one off on scratch paper to get a softer effect.

Anyway, maybe I'll be back with some birthday cards soon:-) 

Happy stamping!

6 comments:

  1. Happy birthday, Mindy! All the best! Looks like you and I are the same age :) I entered "the thirties" last September.

    Enjoy!
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! 30's is nothing girl, try 60's. Sure hurts to get older (literally!) Enjoy your day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know I already told you, but I'm saying it again..HAPPY BIRTHDAY to yoooouuuu! Hope your day is extra wonderful! Big hugs your way! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday Mindy!! It doesn't get any easier for us girls to age, sorry!
    Have a blessed day from a North Carolina daily blog reader :)
    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! I can't wait to CASE this card!

    ~Shawnie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...