Tuesday, February 14, 2012

HSS 105

Hi stampers!  It's Tuesday and time for another challenge over at Hand Stamped Sentiments and it's also Valentine's day!  So first off, happy Valentine's day!!!!  I'm excited to have a date night with my hubby tonight!  I've been saving a cute new dress for tonight!  Oh, wait...we're supposed to be talking about stamping aren't we?  Not clothes and shoes....my other obsession, lol!  Ok, so how fitting this week that our theme is LOVE:
And here's my card as I needed to squeeze in at least one more Valentine (I actually need many more, ha):
 Stampin' Supplies:
Stamps:  PS I love you
Paper:  Whisper white, pool party, blushing bride, calypso coral, sweet shop DSP
Ink:  Blushing bride, calypso coral
Accessories:  Polka dot and linen embossing folders, hearts collection framelits, blushing bride satin pleated ribbon, pool party ruffled ribbon, in color polka dot brads

I just love this card!  It is exactly what love is to me...simple and sweet!  Lots of embossing on this card as the DSP is embossed as well.  I wish I could buy a whole pack of that one sheet!  I won't tell you how long this card took to put together as it was the first one that I made between my old studio and my new one...lots of back and forth, haha!

Now go check out what love means to the rest of the design team, leave them some love, and link up your own loveable project!

Happy stamping!

4 comments:

  1. Lovin' the fresh cool pop of Pool Party on your Valentine Mindy, have a wonderful and romantic evening with your sweetheart! Happy Valentines Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card. Love that cupid image.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just adorable!! I love the colors Mindy!! Sometimes red is red!!! The change is lovely!! I LOVE how you used the coral and blushing bride!! GREAT JOB!!! Amy L.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your color combo. So unique and pretty. I also like your cupid in the heart. Too cute! TFS

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...