Tuesday, February 7, 2012

HSS 104

 Hi stampers!  Happy Tuesday!  Where did the weekend go?  Oh yeah, I was working:-)  So, not a lot of stamping time but I did manage to get my challenge card done:-)  This week over at Hand Stamped Sentiments we have a color challenge for you.  It's kind of a fitting challenge for me since I sort of have the winter blues as of late:-)  Seems to  happen every year!  I need some sunshine and warm weather....and I nice LONG run OUTSIDE, hehe!  Anyway, check out these colors....blue alright but far from depressing!


I have to admit that I struggled with these colors for a bit and then it hit me!  Baby boy card!!! How perfect, right?  And I'm on a clean and simple kick so this is how it turned out:

Stampin' Supplies:
Stamps:  Little additions
Paper:  Whisper white, marina mist, not quite navy, subtles DSP stack
Ink:  Marina mist, not quite navy
Accessories:  Fashionable hearts embosslit, labels collection framelits, marina mist scalloped polka dot ribbon, smooch illuminate accent ink, dotted scallop border punch

Ack, isn't it cute?  I just love the stamp set little additions!  You can see that I added a heart from NQN and I colored over it with the smooch accent ink so it's all shimmery!  I couldn't get the crumb cake to work quite right so I'm just using whisper white as my neutral. 

Now click on over to the HSS site to see what everyone came up with and play along with us!  And get rid of those wintertime blues with some blues!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Cute card!! I love how clean and simple this card is for a baby!! Very nicely done with the colors!! Adorable!! Amy L.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! Very cute color combo for a boy.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...