Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Never enough hours in the day!

Hi stampers!  UGH!  Who ever came up with 24 hours in a day did not have a job and was not a stamper or a blogger:-)  We seriously need more hours than 24!!!!  I had the best intentions to play over at Freshly Made Sketches this week...and I did....buuuuuut I ran out of time to link up my card:-)  I didn't make it until last night when I was watching the Super Bowl (ie the commercials, lol) and by the time I got the picture taken this morning I didn't have time to edit it and blog since I had to go to my pesky job, lol!  It sure does take up valuable stampy time but it pays for my stamps so I keep going:-)

Anyway, I figured I might as well share the card.  I originally wanted to use the new kite set but I just couldn't get it to look right since the kits are longer and skinnier.  This card needed short and fat....hot air balloons!  I flipped the sketch a bit but it still works!

Stampin' Supplies:
Stamps:  Up Up & Away
Paper:  Whisper white, island indigo, lucky limeade, pool party, Sweet shop DSP
Ink: Island indigo, lucky limeade, pool party
Accessories:  Circle and scalloped circle punches, edgelits dies

I stamped each of the balloons with the solid stamp once after stamping off so the shade would be lighter and then stamped the patterns over them at full strength. 

Now, where can I find some more hours in the day?  :-)

Happy stamping!

2 comments:

  1. It turned out so cute, Mindy! I love how bright and cheery it is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card Mindy! I will CASE it for sure!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...