Monday, February 13, 2012

Mailable Monday - Easy Events

Hi stampers! And so starts another week!  This one's sure a busy one!  We are hosting the girls basketball regional this week so I'm going to be basketballed out by Friday night!   Anyway, what a better way to start a busy week than with a simple and mail-able card! 

This one is SUPER simple for me!  So simple that it makes me slightly uncomfortable to look at it....I want to stick more things on it, lol!  Now, don't take that to mean that I don't like it...I do...I just have a hard time with simple...probably why my life can be so hard occasionally, ha!!!!

So, here's a cute little Valentine....just in time!  I'm way behind on V-day cards so IF I get them out, they'll be a bit late:-)  It totally snuck up on me!!!!
Stampin' Supplies:
Stamps:  Easy events
Paper:  Whisper white, calypso coral smooth and textured, wild wasabi, subtles DSP stack
Ink:  Staz-on, calypso coral, wild wasabi, crumb cake
Accessories:  Triple heart punch, labels collection framelits, dotted scallop border punch, illuminate smooch accent ink

The one detail you probably can't see is that the little heart on the tree and the textured calypso heart are covered in the smooch accent ink.  It adds a nice little shimmer. 

Ok, I gotta run and stick lots and lots of embellishments on a card now;-)  I'm having withdraws!!!!

Happy stamping...and mailing;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...