Friday, August 3, 2012

Three's a....pear?

Hi stampers!  I've got a CUTE card tonight to share!  I cased the idea from my demo website!  SU puts fun projects on it every now and then!  You can check them all out HERE or with the shop now button.  There are lots of great ideas there and with one click you can pick up anything you need to re-create them:-)

I logged on the other day to check them out and saw an adorable card with the pears from the new canning set and just had to make my own like right away! And lucky for me I had just gotten an order that had the naturals buttons.  I just love everything about this card!  The color combo, the layout, the fun woodgrain embossing, the button....
Stampin' Supplies:
Stamps:  Perfectly preserved
Ink:  Calypso coral, lucky limeade, island indigo
Paper:  Whisper white, crumb cake, orchard harvest DSP
Accessories:  Naturals buttons, linen thread, woodgrain embossing folder, cannery set framelits, dazzling details

Ack!  Isn't it just so cute?   Hard to see in the photo but I put a little dazzling details on the seeds of the pears.  I didn't think I needed those naturals buttons but now that I have them I really like them!

Sorry for such a late post but we went to the local street fair tonight.  It was really small and kind of lame this year though:(  I ended up passing on all the greasy bad food and getting subway....I don't think that's ever happened, ha!  We'll see if I can resist tomorrow!

Happy stamping!

2 comments:

  1. What a darling card! Thanks for sharing:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i just used this stamp set and the coordinating dies the other day and I'm in LOVE! How cute is your CASE card? The fun colors, the texture and that pop of pretty gingham. Ahhhh-dorable! Have a super day, friend! Bummer that the fair was not as exciting as you had hoped. Hugs! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...