Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Display Stamples

Hi stampers! No, that's not a typo...for some reason I have a problem saying display samples and it comes out 99.9% of the time "display stamples", lol!  Just ask my roomie, Marla!  She'll tell you I said it no less than 1000 times!  But you know what, it's not wrong...I mean after all they are samples that are stamped so stamples it is!!!!  My mom always laughed that she had her own language at work and people looked at her like she was crazy but eventually adopted her words, lol!  Maybe stamples will catch on and I guess I come by it honest ;-)

So, how would you like to see some more of my display stamples????  Here are a couple.  I'm going to try to post more than one at a time like I said but I'm STILL not caught up on sleep so I only got two edited before I wanted to fall asleep sitting up, lol!  I'm also not going to list supplies...SO, if you have questions please feel free to email or comment and I'll get back to you.  I THINK all 24 of them were on display (is it sad I had a hard time remembering what my OWN cards looked like, lol)!

So here's a quick and easy one with gorgeous grunge!  I really did try to do some easy and simple designs since they were for inspiration for stampers of all experience.  I kept thinking things were too simple but I hope you all like them!
The colors I used were coastal cabana, Bermuda bay, midnight muse, and smokey slate FYI because I do know I'll get asked that :-)

And another pretty simple one!  I think it looks like ice cream sherbet colors a little!

Happy stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...