Monday, July 15, 2013

Mailable Monday - Marine Life

Hi stampers!  I'm in full on freak out mode...leaving for convention (by way of my mom's house) tomorrow so I have a jillion things to get done and I totally didn't do any of them yesterday, ha!

So, quick post today!  Today's mailable card uses the new square framelits to create a polaroid.  I also finally got by the tide since it made the big catalog.
Stampin' Supplies:
Stamps:  By the tide, gorgeous grunge, lots of thanks
Paper:  Very vanilla, baked brown sugar, 2013-2015 in color core'dinations
Ink:  Baked brown sugar, coastal cabana, crisp cantaloupe
Accessories:  Square framelits, sanding block, corner rounder punch

I used the core'dinations CS all on it's own and not embossed here which is just as fun as embossing it.  I did stamp on it and then I distressed it with the sanding tool.

Ok, time to get to work!

Happy stamping!

1 comment:

  1. Love it Mindy! I just decided last night to do anpolaroid card for my next stamp club. Thanks for another beautiful sample for inspiration. Have fun at convention...I'll be in Canada crying that I'm not in SLC! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...