Sunday, July 21, 2013

I don't always swap....

...but when I do...it's always organized!  LOL!  Hi stampers!  Can you tell I'm loopy and sleep deprived???  Haha!  I'm sitting at the airport with my roomie Marla waiting to fly home (insert SUPER sad face here) so I thought I'd share some stuff from convention since I was totally overwhelmed (again) and got nothing blogged, haha!  I did try to update via twitter and Facebook.  I'll try to share a lot in the coming weeks because I have a LOT to share!!!

Anyway I'm not a big swapper...I don't need many since I don't do a lot of business and it kind of stresses me out to have to make them, get them there in good shape, lug them around (anyone else feel like a sherpa all week???) and then it's kind of chaotic actually swapping.  Not being a fan of large crowds, this one was really freaking me out :-)  BUT, I always at least do my friend Lyssa's swap which has a lot of my friends in it which is fun and they are always amazing!  So, here is what I came up with:

Stampin' Supplies:
Stamps:  Yippie-skippie, daydream medallion (extra rubber)
Paper:  Whisper white, bermuda bay, crisp cantaloupe, 2013-2015 core'dinations CS, brushed gold
Ink:  Bermuda bay, crisp cantaloupe, strawberry slush
Accessories:  Honeycomb embossing folder, chalk talk framelits, basic rhinestones, basic pearls, doilies, strawberry slush ruffled stretch trim, bitty butterfly punch, sanding block

I really loved how this card turned out and I hope everyone in the swap did too!  I got some really fabulous stuff back!  And speaking of FABULOUS....here's a cute little picture of a few of the Fab Friday members!  We had a meet and greet and a swap planned but just happened to run into each other the at Lydia's happy hour.  So, I'll share all that with you later :-)  But for now...enjoy the fabulousness because each and every one of these stampers ARE FAB-U-LOUS!

And sorry instagram cut some people off :-)

Happy stamping!

1 comment:

  1. Very cute card and I am sure they loved it! I hear ya on swaps...have not done any in years and if I ever went to convention I wouldnt do it...I am just not good at mass production! I make one card and then I am over it and onto the next one! lol

    Looking forward to hearing more about your convention adventures!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...