Tuesday, May 3, 2016

More Party Wishes

Hi stampers!  I'm back with another project from the it's my party suite.  Have I mentioned I'm really sad this only has less than a month left????  Like yesterday, I added the little sparkle image from marquee messages because it's just so cute!  I may stamp EVERYTHING with it!

Stampin' Supplies:
Stamps:  Party wishes, marquee messages
Paper:  Whisper white, basic black
Ink:  Basic black, daffodil delight, melon mambo, mint macaron
Accessories:  It's my party washi tape, it's my party enamel dots, lots of labels framelits

I have to say this card is inspired by my dear friend Wendy!  She's a genius with cutting frames with the framelits which I never think to do, so I'm trying to take a page from her book!

Check back tomorrow for the reveal of marquee messages!  There will be a break from the party suite for at least one day ;-)

Happy stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...