Sunday, May 22, 2016

Virtual Workshop

Hi stampers!  I don't have a project to share at the moment as it's been busy around here with getting new carpet in almost the whole house and then having to go get Ian from Grandma's farm where he spent the week while we got the carpet.  Let's just say that the trip back alone with him yesterday wasn't the most fun we've ever had with him napping exactly 28 minutes out of the 4+ hour drive.  Yeesh....most kids get sleepy in the car...not this kid ;-)

Anyway, I wanted to share with you the virtual workshop I'm having this coming week over on my Facebook page.  Do you follow me on FB?  You really should!  I post there pretty often and you may see things you don't see here!  So, follow me if you don't and RSVP for my party!  Here's the link to my page.



I'll send you a little project to put together Saturday night live with me and I'll be posting videos and tips and inspiration all week!  You can party in your PJ's!

Hope to see you there!

Happy stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...