Thursday, July 7, 2016

Foxy Baby

Hi stampers!  How is this week almost over already?  The summer goes so fast while cold and dreary seasons drag oooooonnnnnnnn!  Granted, this week was a short one but man, it's gone fast.  I think that's part of the reason I don't stamp sometimes, both during Ian's nap and after he goes to bed, when I stamp the time passes too quickly, lol!  Before I know it, it's time for him to get up or for me to go to bed.   I'm working on it ;-)  Well after I get the laundry caught up from our trip maybe!


Today I have a little baby card to share with you that will be finding it's way to someone very near and dear to Stampin' Up and her new little addition!  I've used this sketch a time or two and it's definitely a good, quick go to!


Look at that!  I made a fox card without even using a stamp from the fox set!  How cute is that DSP? I also love the colors in the DSP.  I feel like this is a gender neutral card even with the pop of calypso coral.

Want some other fun news?  SU is running a first of it's kind special this month!  For every $50 you spend (before tax and shipping) you'll earn a $5 coupon to use in August!


The coupon will come to your email inbox and you can use it August 2-31.  Also, during that time you can use your coupon(s) toward the purchase of a special stamp set and framelit bundle!  Here's a look at what you can get in August!



Of course, you can use it on anything else you'd like as well.  Contact me today if you have any questions!

Time to go do some more laundry ;-)

Happy stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...