Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Washi Wednesday

Hi stampers!  We've made it half way through the week, yay!  I got the pop of pink stuff long ago but have yet to use it so I pulled it out the other day.  It looks great with the stamps from the oh happy day kit.  



Stamps:  Oh happy day kit
Paper:  Whisper white, basic black
Ink:  Basic black, versamark
Accessories:  Pop of pink washi tape, sequins metallic assortment, gold embossing powder

The friend sentiment it embossed with gold and I kind of love it!  I especially love the two fonts here as well.  Simple card but so cute, right?

Happy stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...