Monday, July 11, 2016

Hello Lovely

Hi stampers!  Can I just take a minute to say that in a crazy, crazy world, I'm so glad we have this hobby and art form to make beautiful things in an ugly world!

Anyway, I struggled to focus this weekend so I tried to come up with ways to create something.  Sometimes I get overwhelmed with choices so I need to give myself some limits.  This weekend I decided I'd break out the hello lovely project life accessory kit and focus on the items and colors in it. I would never put all the colors together on my own but they are SOOOOO pretty!  That really helped me to get going and gave me a good goal.  I ended up making a number of things and incorporating a lot of different stamp sets and items.  Sometimes I need to think small to come up with BIG ideas :-)

I really love the washi tape in this kit and the colors which is why I decided to focus on it.  Oh, and the sequins!  They sequins are to die for!  Don't forget that project life accessory kits make great cards as well as the actual card kits themselves!  This kit is really beautiful!  Here's my favorite card from this weekend!

Stampin' Supplies:
Stamps: Hello lovely (PL accessory kit)
Paper:  Whisper white, basic black, soft sky, peekaboo peach
Ink:  Versamark, basic black, old olive, peekaboo peach
Accessories:  Hello lovely project life accessory kit, linen thread, metallic foil doilies

And if you haven't noticed, they changed up the way the accessory kits and stamp sets are offered for Project Life this year.  Each new accessory kit has a mini stamp set included.  They are really cute!  Don't forget about them if you get a kit and they make great cards!

Happy stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...