Friday, April 28, 2017

Fab Friday 111

Hi stampers!  Happy Friday!  Thank goodness for Artisan and Fab Friday or I'd never have anything to post, lol!

Moving is the pits and it's still got me down so I haven't stamped much at all.  And then I got the flu last weekend and I'm still kind of recovering from that too.  One of these days I'll get back to stamping and blogging regularly...I hope :-)

Anyway, check out our latest sketch.


Sorry my photo is kind of dark but I didn't get around to photographing it until the sun went down, whoops.  It'll have to do for now.

I love this PL kit and haven't done much with it so I thought I'd pull it out.  Don't look too close at the washi tape, I had a hard time getting it straight and eventually just said, whatever :-)

I trimmed the PL card down a bit to make it fit better on my card.  I just love these colors with the black!

Make sure you check out the whole team over on the Fab Friday site and make sure to play along!

Happy stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...