Monday, February 5, 2018

Celebrating You

Hi stampers!  Happy Monday!  Here we go again with another Monday, ha!  Can't those just go away???

Here's a card I made last week.  The main image was made with Brusho!  I mixed red and blue to make a pretty purple color.  And I actually didn't even put it on the paper!  I shook it out on a clear block that I had put water on and then smooshed my paper onto that!  There are endless options with that stuff!  I also used Perennial Birthday. Don't get stuck in only using a stamp set with it's coordinating kit or with it's coordinating colors!  Get creative!


I probably should have used razzleberry here but I used berry burst.  A little contrast ;-)  My flowers are stamped in their respective color and I used a blender pen to fill them in and blend the colors.

Hope you're having a good Monday (and I am too, lol).

Happy stamping! Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...