Monday, February 26, 2018

I Put On My Party Hat This Weekend


Hi stampers!  I took a little break last week!  Whoops!  I meant to blog but it just didn't happen.  I went to visit my family in Illinois and attend a wedding and I was just so busy that it didn't happen!  But it was a great visit and we hadn't been back since Thanksgiving with Jon's melanoma and surgery so it was really extra fun!  The wedding was a ton of fun and it was great to see my "family" who really isn't my family but is family :-)  Don't you love that?  I am however, SO TIRED.  I'm too old to dance the night away then have to drive back to the farm the next day and back to Oklahoma the next!

Anyway, here's a simple card that I don't need to say too much about!  I wanted to combine this die with the party hat set when I saw it and I LOVE this embossing folder!


My stamparatus should be here soon and that will make this set WAY easier to use!  I can't wait!  I'll try to let you know when it's here and maybe I'll do some live videos!  I got a nifty new tripod and ring light waiting for me for my birthday, which also happened to be last week.  I even got to spend it with my dad and step mom who I can't even tell you when the last time that happened was!  It was celebrations all around!  Birthdays, weddings...even a late Christmas ;-)

Happy stamping!


1 comment:

  1. What a fun birthday card today. Love the bling of the glitter paper and the real bow on top. Too cute!! With so much going on, it's completely understandable how you didn't have time to blog. Glad you made a lot of great memories. That's what's life is about. Enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...