Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Color Your Season Some More

Hi stampers!  We have been busy with all the grandma's and grandpa's this week so I haven't been blogging, but I do have some time to share with you today.  I kept forgetting to share this awesome card with you!  There is still time to get your hands on the limited release Blended Season Bundle!


I was sold on this bundle for the dies alone, which you can see why in this card!


The stitched shapes are just so great as is that leaf!  A tip for the leaf, is that if you have some raised dots from the release holes, you can just rub them smooth with your bone folder.  I decided to give Brusho a go with the leaf stamp and I was not disappointed.  I embossed in gold and then very carefully shook a bit of the crystals in different colors and combinations.  I tried to stay near the middle to not get a lot on the surrounding paper.  Then, I blended them together a bit and spread the color out with my aquapainter.


The colors turned out to vibrant!  And they looked SO great on that woodgrain DSP!  For the life of the though, I don't remember where my sentiment is from :-)  Sorry!  I made it a long time ago and we've been so busy!

I hope you'll try this bundle and combine it with Brusho if you haven't!

Happy stamping!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...