Wednesday, August 22, 2018

Making Today Bright

Hi stampers!  I'm sharing this card today to make today bright!  It's cloudy and rainy and dreary so I pulled out this card because I need some light!  I love this set because you can make a super cute card in minutes and you can use it to make a super fancy card!  You can get it as a bundle with the Christmas light punch but the stamp set is great on it's own if that's not your thing or the bundle isn't in your budget!  Of course, quick and simple is my jam so that's what you get today!


I'm loving the color combo of Pool Party, Real Red, and Call Me Clover!  I did fussy cut the "bright" but it was easy and it just adds that extra something.  I was super excited to see some washi tape in the Holiday Catalog!  I love that stuff!

Hoping this card may brighten your day, too!

Happy stamping!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...