Monday, August 27, 2018

Making Halloween Bright

Hi stampers!  Happy Monday! I have yet another sneak peek from the upcoming Holiday Catalog!  It starts September 5th which is quickly approaching!  Where has August gone???

I am not a huge fan of the Halloween items this year and I'm TRYING to be prudent (trying...) with my purchases so I didn't buy any outright Halloween sets...yet.  But, I did get this cute little set that coordinates with the Christmas Bulb Builder Punch!  Now, it's not a part of the bundle, but that's why I love Stampin' Up!  They have provided extra products that work with each other!  This one hits a ton of holidays and then some!

This card came together super fast with the help of Artisan Textures and Itty Bitty Greetings!

How cute is that little spider in a bulb???   This one is WAY cuter than ALLLLLL the spiders Oklahoma seems to have!  Like WHY did we move here????  Anyway, here's a close up:


That Galvanized Metallic Paper makes a good end to the bulb yet again and that background stamp is the perfect amount of spooky!

I'm actually kind of excited to not get much Halloween stuff as I feel like it's going to make me get really creative!  We'll see ;-)

Happy stamping! 

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...