Friday, January 18, 2019

Fab Friday 155

Hi stampers!  Happy Friday!  If I had a diary, it might look something like this: Dear Diary, the sun hasn't shined in eighty seven days!  LOL!  Seriously, it is SO GRAY here and my photos are suffering!  But I had to take a photo on this gray day for the latest Fab Friday challenge!


This one really is much  prettier in real life.  I could NOT get the colors to photograph well at all with this crummy weather.


The cakes and the ruffled ribbon are a perfect match!  As are Soft Seafoam cardstock stamped with Mint Macaron ink!  I also added a few wooden elements from the SAB catalog that I dyed be gently pressing them into a pad.

Make sure to check out what the design team did and play along with us!

Happy stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...