Monday, January 28, 2019

Mailable Monday - You Otter Be

Hi stampers!  Happy Monday!  January is SO close to being over!  I better get going on some Valentine's!  I got a start this weekend with this adorable set, Hey Love!  I tried to resist it, but I finally caved.  I mean, you OTTER be????  So cute!


I colored these cuties in with my Blends and it made a cute and simple card!  And a little tip here: I actually used a Thick Whisper White card base and just glued my real red panel on so that it's easy to stamp and write inside.  It just looked better with a full red mat.  The other alternative is to put a white panel on the inside of the card.

Happy stamping!

Product List

1 comment:

  1. Would love a class on coloring and using Blends markers!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...