Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Polar Butterflies

Hi stampers!  I hope that you're staying warm wherever you are!  For a good lot of you, I hope you're holed up in your studios with some hot coffee or tea and stamping!  It's business as usual here.  It's cold but not Antartica cold.  I'm usually a little homesick but I can't say that I am right now :-)

I have a springy card here so I hope it warms your day just a little!  I used the butterfly elements from the SAB offerings!


Have you ordered yet and got your free items?  Things are poplar and selling out quickly (the butterfly DSP and foil sheets) so you may want to grab them sooner than later!

Happy stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...