Monday, May 13, 2019

Mother's Day Hibiscus

Hi stampers!  I hope you all had a great weekend!  We had a nice Mother's Day weekend, just the three of us.  We are actually seeing all three of our sets of family in the next three weeks :) so we will celebrate with all of them soon!

It's a day late but I'm sharing the card for my step mom today.  She LOVES hibiscus flowers and bright colors so this was the prefect card to make for her!


I did a good job at using some of my retiring products over the weekend!  This card features the Humming Along Stamp Set, Tropical Escape DSP, and Calypso Coral Ombre Ribbon all of which are retiring.  I love the Calypso Coral along with the greens in the DSP!  I really hope Cheryl is going to like it!

Happy stamping!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...