Monday, May 6, 2019

Manly Monday

Hi stampers and happy Monday!  I am dragging over here today and probably will be for the foreseeable future.  We had thunderstorms last night like from 1:30-4.  I don't sleep great when it storms anyway but our little doggie FREAKS out.  I was kept up by her for almost that whole time.  Send help and coffee!  Unfortunately, it's supposed to storm again tomorrow and tomorrow night and they say it will be really bad Wednesday night.  EEK!  Why can't it get it all over with in the day time????

Anyway, I've got a card I cased from the upcoming catalog!  The samples on the cover and inside the catalog are really what sold me on this suite, they are just fabulous.  The sentiment also seems fitting for this week, LOL!  It's also a great masculine card which I don't do often!  The main panel is Seaside Spray which is a really pretty new in color.  The Sailing Home Bundle is just really great!


Take a look at the detail and texture on this Come Sail Away DSP, I just love it!  Isn't that fantastic?


I changed the sentiment from the card in the catalog but other than that, I made it just the same.  I thought this one was more useful.

Off to rest up while I can...or as much as a little someone here will let me!

Happy stamping!

Supplies not noted in list:
Sailing Home Bundle
Smooth Sailing DSP
Baker's Twine (Night of Navy & Sahara Sand)


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...