Wednesday, May 29, 2019

Retirement Party

Hi stampers!  Well, we've had three weeks of grandparent fun but the last set went home yesterday so here's to getting back to normal and being lonely!  Maybe I can get some more stamping done though!  If the goofy bad weather stays away.  I just can't wrap my head around this flooding and it keeps raining and storming.  And I can't handle much more tornado anxiety!

Anyway I did get a good bit of stamping done a few weekends ago.  I did a thing where I tried to use up a lot of retiring items.  I need to get better at that! Anyway, I kind of had my own little retirement party in my stamp room, lol!


Let me first say, I was excited to see the masks in the new catalog!  I love those things and don't use them enough!  For this one, I did kind of a gradient or ombre thing with greens since we have to say goodby to Lemon Lime Twist (how am I to go on without it?) and Tranquil Tide.  The middle green is Call Me Clover and I just love how well it pairs with the two other greens!  I used our Stampin' Sponges and just made sure to blend where they met really well.  Such a fun look!  I also taped my mask down with washi tape.

I'm also sad to see the Celebrate You and Bunch of Banners Thinlits going as well as the stamp set!  They are all so great!

Are you using up your retiring items and putting them to good use?  Are you so sad to see Lemon Lime Twist go????

If I don't float down the river tomorrow (or blow away), I'll be back with another ;-)  And don't worry, we should be safe, from the water at least.  But please pray for the people in Tulsa who are not!

Happy stamping! Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...