Friday, June 7, 2019

Fab Friday 165

Hi stampers!  Happy Friday!  It's time for a new challenge over at Fab Friday!  We have a sketch for you this round!


I went simple with this one and I'm not sad about it!  I chose to use the Come Sail Away Memories & More Card Pack.  One Father's Day card out of the four I need, done :-)


I did just a little stamping with the Artisan Textures background set, I really love that one.  I also added some ink splatters with Soft Suede.  The little rope die cut was perfect instead of a scallop and way more manly, right?

And funny side note, my aunt and uncle who live in Indiana had this wallpaper in their bathroom that looked like old newsprint and this card totally reminds me of that LOL!

I just love how versatile these cards are.  Wanna scrapbook?  Great!  Wanna make some quick cards? Great!

Now make sure to check out what the rest of the team did and play along with us!

Happy stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...