Monday, June 10, 2019

Welcome Little One

Hi stampers!  Happy Monday!  We're busy with VBS over here but I'm trying to squeeze in a little stamping and blogging time!  I cased this card from the new catalog for a friend last week.  She's having a little girl after two boys so it was fun to get her a few girly gifts and make a girly card!  I just thought it was the cutest little, sweetest little card.  Don't forget that when you're short on time or creativity or both, the catalog has fabulous inspiration waiting for you!  And even if you don't have all of the exact supplies, you can always make it work!


The Bird Ballad DSP had the perfect sheet of pink paper!  My little critters are colored with Blends and the Follow Your Art Embellishment Kit had the perfect little felt hearts for accents!

Happy stamping!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...