Monday, June 3, 2019

Up, Up, And Away

Hi stampers!  Happy Monday!  It's up, up, and away with the old annual catalog and the occasions catalog after today!  I have one last card to share!  I made this one for my dad.  He's always loved hot air balloons and he finally got to take a ride in one when I was probably 5.  I still remember it!  So, this was perfect for his birthday!


I did another ombre background with my masks like last week (Seaside Spray, Balmy Blue, Blueberry Bushel) and the circle is a watercolor wash with Seaside.  I stamped with Blueberry Bushel and very quickly heat embossed it with clear powder.  Dad found the fact that is was shiny very cool :-)

Who is sad to see their favorites go tomorrow but super excited for fun new stuff?????

Happy stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...