Monday, August 5, 2019

Back On Your Feet

Hi stampers!  Happy Monday!   It's a big day around here, Ian is FIVE today!  How can that be possible?  Because people always ask, no he's not starting Kindergarten :-)  He's a very young 5 and he has some things we are working on in OT so I don't think he's ready for Kinder just yet.  He'll go to pre-K again at our church with a bunch of his friends and I'm not sad about it!

He's just the best, he's super sweet and funny and generally a really good kiddo!  He's into Pokemon, Mario, and of course super heroes at the moment.    And he's WAY too tall!

Anyway, I'm a total slacker mom and didn't even make him a card LOL! By the time I made him cupcakes and had his party and did all sorts of other stuff, I didn't get a card done and he doesn't care :-)  So here's one I've had done.



I used the Back on Your Feet Stamp Set for this simple card as well as the Scalloped Notecards & Envelopes.  These cute notecards make it easy to create quick cards!  They have the very bottom cut off in a scallop.  You could add a strip of cardstock or DSP there if you wanted for some contrast but I left it this time.

For my turtle, I colored him with the three greens you see listed on my supply list.  He was fun to color!

Come back tomorrow for another card with this guy!

Happy Stamping!


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...