Monday, August 12, 2019

Mailable Monday - Holiday 2019 First Sneak Peek

Hi stampers and happy Monday!  I have a sneak peek from the upcoming 2019 Holiday Catalog today!  It comes out September 4th!  If you have ordered from me in the last 12 months, you should be getting one!  If you need one, let me know!



I'll still be sharing Annual Catalog creations mixed in with the Holiday stuff so don't worry if one or the other isn't your thing!  There will be plenty of each in the coming weeks!

I went with something super simple to start because I've been limited on time!  This card uses a notecard and the To Every Season Bundle which is a super cute multi season/holiday stamp set and a little punch pack.  This bundle is great for the beginner stamper and covers a wide range of the season from fall to Halloween, winter and Christmas, and even Valentine's day!



Of course I started with Halloween because who can resist these cute bats??????

One other little sneaky peek is that Black Scalloped Ribbon, so fun!  I hope you enjoyed this peek!  If you want to see more, I did a little unboxing video of my order!



Happy stamping!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...