Thursday, August 15, 2019

Fab Friday 170

Hi stampers!  Happy Friday!  Quick post today, long story :-)  It's time for a new challenge at Fab Friday!  Check it out!


Here's what I did and I kinda love it! (I'll come back and add the supply list soon)


This die is just the bees knees and it looks really cool layered in different colors like this!  I think Petal Pink over grapefruit could also be really cool looking!  A little circle of vellum kind of softened the whole thing up and I love the pop of the blue!

Make sure to check out what the rest of the team did over on the blog, they are so great!

Happy stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...