Friday, October 25, 2019

Fab Friday 175

Hi stampers!  Happy Friday!  It's time for a new challenge at Fab Friday!  Check it out!


And here's my card!


I stamped my background on Shimmery White in Crumb Cake and then spritzed it lightly.  After it was dry I used my marker to flick a little ink as well.    For my candles, I used the Shimmery Crystal Effects and it's really pretty in real life.  You can see it a little better here.


Make sure to check out what the team did and play along with us!

You can find all the supplies on my FB group!

Happy stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...