Monday, September 19, 2011

Class reject

Hi stampers!  Today I have the poor little card that got rejected from my Fall Frenzy class on Saturday:-)  Now, don't get me wrong...I liked the card but it just wasn't class-worthy to me I guess.  Don't ask me why, I can't tell ya...I just know that I couldn't wait to get home from work on Wednesday and come up with something else, lol!  This card was replaced with the little witchy woman card from yesterday's post.  See, there isn't anything "wrong" with it:


Stampin' Supplies: 
Stamps:  Out on a limb, teeny tiny wishes, distressed dots
Paper:  Peach parfait, rich razzleberry, basic black, lucky limeade,  whisper white
Ink:  Basic black, rich razzleberry,  lucky limeade, peach parfait
Accessories:  2.5" circle punch, spider web embossing folder, basic black scalloped polka dot ribbon

Maybe it was the lack of accessories or bling?  Anyway, it's still a cute card and I didn't want that poor little owl to feel left out:-)

Happy stamping!

1 comment:

  1. I think it's an adorable card! Even though I'm not big on bats, the cute owl makes up for them :)
    Maria

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...