Thursday, September 29, 2011

Peek-a-boo!

Hi stampers!  How about a game of peek-a-boo?  It's not just for babies anymore....it's for stampers too....using the NEW PEEK-A-BOO die from the Holiday Mini (go ahead and click on the catalog over there to the right to start shopping!).  Check out the cuteness...... peek-a-boo:




I see you!  Hehe.  The little curly cut out with the flap is from the new peek-a-boo die and it has all kinds of shapes, each with a little door for a surprise inside!  I ran the black cardstock through my spider web embossing folder then took a sponge dauber and some shimmer paint to make it extra spooky!  We have so many ways to make things sparkle now, shimmer paint,smooch ink and sprays, dazzling details!!!  I love it!!!  The color combo uses more mustard instead of an orange and it works really well for Halloween I'm happy to say!  Inside I have the cute little cat from Out on a limb hanging out. 

Stampin' Supplies:
Stamps:  Wicked cool, out on a limb
Paper:  Basic black, whisper white, rich razzleberry, more mustard
Ink:  More mustard, basic black, early espresso
Accessories:  Peek-a-boo die, spider web embossing folder, circle and scallop circle punches, dazling details, silver shimmer paint, silver smooch ink

Here is the detail of the inside of the flap.  You can see I used the silver smooch ink around the edge of the shape.  I also added dazzling details to the cloud although it's hard to see in the picture.  I love that kitty cat's long tail!  Out on a limb has to be one of my favorite sets in the mini!  And this die is so fun, the possiblities are endless!  You can make all sorts of stuff....gift tags, advent and countdown calendars, cards....just all kinds of things!  Oh!  How cute would a shaker card be with this die????  I'll have to work on that!!!  Order yours today and let me know what you make with it!!!!

Happy stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...