Tuesday, October 9, 2012

HSS 139

Hi stampers!  It's Tuesday...which means I have four straight days of late nights at work and a game on Saturday.....sigh....this working thing is really getting in the way of stamping, geez!  :-)  At least it also means it's time for a new challenge at Hand Stamped Sentiments!  This week is a theme challenge and what else could we do but PUMPKINS!
Which is quite perfect since the hubby and I went to a BIG pumpkin patch this past weekend.  We actually went with my brother in law and his fiancé and her kids!  It was fun to go to a patch with kids and not just the two of us:-)

Stampin' Supplies:  MDS2

So, I came up with this quick scrapbook page with a cute picture that Jon snapped on his phone.  I just downloaded the fancy frames and this was the perfect time to use them!

And what's awesome is that with MDS2 you can re-color things.  This frame started out hot pink (I think) and I was able to change it to summer starfruit with just two clicks!  All you do is click recolor and pick the color you want!  You can also recolor DSP!  Awesome!  AND also, one of the new features that was just released (make sure to update your software if you haven't) was to be able to crop punches.  My pumpkins are a punch that I filled with DSP.  I then used another pumpkin punch in soft suede and cropped off all but the stem and lined them up....well tried...I see now that I did a bad job so please excuse that and I'll have to go back and fix it before I get this page printed:-)

Now head on over and see what the rest of the team came up with and play along with us!

Happy stamping!

3 comments:

  1. I've played a bit with MDS2 and love the changes. I need to just start making a scrapbook page a week (start small!). Love the frame!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the layout and the pic of you two at the patch! So cute! That fancy frame is really nice, and your pumpkins turned out great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that new frame on your page. So pretty. You do such a great job with your scrapbook pages. Not too much but just enough to tell the story.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...