Tuesday, October 23, 2012

HSS 141

Hi stampers!  Happy Tuesday!  It's time for another challenge at Hand Stamped Sentiments.  This week is an inspiration photo and here it is:


Isn't it pretty?  I have to say the leaves here look about the same!  They are just gorgeous this year and I was lucky enough to be able to visit my mom on our farm this weekend where it is just so pretty!  Many times with football I miss the pretty fall leaves but not this year!  I'd heard the leaves wouldn't be pretty due to our drought but they have to be the most colorful I've seen in years!

The colors of the leaves and the apples (which are super pretty) are what I first noticed in this picture so I wanted to keep my card simple to focus on just the colors.

Stampin' Supplies:
Stamps:  French foliage, fabulous phrases
Paper: Whisper white
Ink:  Early espresso, pumpkin pie, summer starfruit, raspberry ripple
Accessories:  Natural buttons

I think the colors really stand out!  I just hand drew the little frame on with my early espresso marker and popped the main panel up on dimensionals.  I hope you like it!

Now go check out the rest of the team's designs!  And don't forget to play along!

Happy stamping!

1 comment:

  1. Love it! So sweet and pretty....as usual! You are so awesome...you can go big and go simple and you always pull it off and make magic on paper!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...