Friday, April 26, 2013

Fab Friday 17

Hi stampers!  Happy Friday!  It's time for a new challenge at Fab Friday and I have to be honest...I didn't think I was going to play along this week.  It's been rough around here and today was busy BUT I got a box of pre-order goodies so I was able to whip something up ;-)  Granted, I TOTALLY spaced out and didn't order the new in color ink pads...which are what I wanted the MOSTEST!!!  Guess that's what happens when you order at 1am.  You can be that they will be here today though ;-)

Anyway, this week is a sketch and we'd love for you to play along!

Here's my card with some sneaky peeks:
Stampin' Supplies:
Stamps:  Really good greetings
Paper:  Whisper white, daffodil delight, strawberry slush, quatrefancy DSP
Ink:  Daffodil delight, Bermuda bay
Accessories:  Circle punch, hexagon embossing folder, large basic rhinestones, daffodil stitched grosgrain ribbon

Can I just say that I have not studied the new stuff near enough...I had to look way to many things up doing the supplies, lol!  We need some major alone time!!!!!  The new catalog is FABULOUS!  Contact me today if you need your copy because they are on the way!  The new in colors are so yummy too!  I'll try to share some more soon...as soon as I get my ink, ha!

Now head on over to see what everyone else did...and maybe spy some more new stuff.  A few of them actually remembered to order the new in colors ;-)  And make sure to play along!

Happy stamping!

5 comments:

  1. Love your card!! The strawberry slush is such a pretty color! I haven't ordered anything yet...you are weakening my resolve to not buy yet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this color combo Mindy! Thanks for another great sketch!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So bright and cheery!! Just like you!! Love that pop of Bermuda Bay!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG I just love your card... I see a CASE in my future. You used my favorite new colors too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic card! I really do love all of your work! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...