Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Everyday Hero

Hi stampers!  I'm finally getting around to using and sharing the Everyday Hero stamp set.  It's SO CUTE!  It's no secret that our household is a little geeky.  We love all things Star Wars, superhero, scifi, and the like.  So, when I saw this adorable little set in the Occasions catalog, I had to have it!


This card will likely find it's way to Ian's dada for putting up with both of us :-)  I'll have to work on my stamping with the buildings there.  I was in a hurry and too lazy to redo it the other night, whoops!  Many times, when I stamp in black, I ink up in versa mark first and then even emboss with clear powder after if I'm feeling super motivated that day;-)  The VM really helps the black stamp a little more crisp, especially on photopolymer stamps.

Happy stamping! Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...