Monday, January 30, 2017

The Post That Didn't

Hi stampers.  So this post was supposed to post on Friday but it seems it didn't.  Whoops.  I took a quick and impromptu trip to my mom's over the weekend so I didn't check.  Sorry if you came from Instagram looking for this card!  And now I'm not sure how much I'll have to show you this week since I didn't get to stamp all weekend.  Anyway, here's what I THOUGHT was publishing:

Another quick post as I'm not feeling all that great over here.  And I don't really like the way this card turned out but maybe some of you will :-)

There's kind of a lot going on!  And I made this when I still didn't have the coordinating stamp set.  Now that I do, have I used it????  LOL!

Happy stamping!

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. The entire post? It shows on my end but blogger is possessed sometimes.

      Delete
  2. Yep! I'm one who will. Love the card Miss Mindy! Busy but very fun and has many of my favorite elements and colors.
    Congratulations on making the Artisan Team!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...